Pitch-Event July 2022
The 21 day ONLINE PITCH EVENT in July has come to an end.
Paula Redlefsen / Frank Hellenkamp – 08/2022
Photo by CHUTTERSNAP on Unsplash
The 21 day ONLINE PITCH EVENT in July has come to an end. We're happy to report that there was lively interaction at the PITCH-SITE!
Here are some numbers:
- Number of pitches: 59
- From authors: 34
- Number of reading requests from production partners: 69!
- Requested pitches: 30
- Active production partners in the pitch period: 44
- Requests were evenly distributed over the pitch period of 21 days.
- In total, the previews of the pitches were clicked 630 times.
- We’re happy to see that there were more read requests than pitches total!
* These numbers are WITHOUT reading requests from authors to each other and the ScriptDock TestProfile.
And a shout out to the pitches with the most reading requests from production partners:
1st place (5 reading requests each):
HE/HER by Orlindo Frick and
400 STUNDEN by Paula Redlefsen.
2nd place (4 reading requests each):
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME by Holger Zigan,
OH MATHILDA by Benjamin Wißing,
BRANDENBURG-> MARS by Leonhard Balk,
EVERY MORNING ELSEWHERE by Mareike Dominique Grau and
FORST by Katja Wagner.
May these numbers motivate the production partners to read soon ;-)
All requested pitches are still available for approved readers! As a reader, you can find them in the respective dashboard of the ScriptDock profile. For each presentation, communication is also possible from both sides under "Pitch Feedback".
ScriptDock is not a placement agency, but a platform that authors can use in a self-empowered way to optimize their work and expand their network.
Please just let us know if a real working partnership results from a contact initiated here. That's what we do all this for.
For a SCREENPLAY FRIENDLY FILM CULTURE!
THE NEXT ONLINE PITCH EVENT WILL BE IN JANUARY 2023.
Paula & Frank
Your ScriptDock Team